Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

A blooming good july!!

  There seems to have been somewhat of a delay since my last blog post!!  An understatement I do believe.... as it has been approximately four months since my last ramblings.  Apologies for that, but what with a lot of job issues which have ended up in me becoming currently unemployed, and then the general workload at home just increasing tenfold simultaneously, I have had no time whatsoever to pen any new posts until recently. Well, I am aiming to try and get on a bit more frequently now (being unemployed does have it's plus points ;)

 Anyway, to start the ball rolling again, here are a few photo's from around the gardens this morning...

Gaillardia 'Goblin'.
Nasturtium 'Gleam'.
Jasione 'Blue light'.
Allium 'Globemaster'.
Zantedeschia 'Albomaculata'.
Leek 'Jaune de poitou' setting seed.
Busy lizzies adding some colour.
Unknown Rose variety.
Unknown Rose variety.
Yucca gloriosa flower spike.
Close up of Yucca gloriosa flower.
Unknown Rose variety.
Fuchsia 'Mrs popple'.
Kniphofia 'Sunningdale yellow'.

7 comments:

  1. Really sorry to hear about the job situation but welcome back to the blogosphere. I've missed your posts. These are lovely photos; looking forward to hearing more news of the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you manage to find something soon. The garden is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your news, but it is good to 'see' you again. Lovely photo's. Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Simon, welcome back. Really missed you're chirpiness (is that a word?) and glad that you haven't given up on the blogging. Sorry to hear your news. Their loss I say!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Simon,

    Sorry to hear about the work situation; I hope that it isn't too prolonged.

    Great images you've posted, loving the colour. There's clearly plenty happening in your garden and I'm looking forward to catching up with it all.

    Jason.

    P.S. Chirpiness is indeed a word Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back on the 'air'. Hope job situation works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Simon,
    Though we're in different parts of the world, I have a yucca with flowers very similar to yours, I am afraid that mine are going to swallow my garden, the bottoms of 2 yuccas are approaching the size of a volkswagon... I love your garden, really liked this photo:
    Leek 'Jaune de poitou' setting seed.
    Good luck finding work that will leave you with enough time for your garden and blog. I look forward to reading more...

    ReplyDelete